Junior Creative Team – B2B - Barcelona
We are AFG. We create, design, and develop integrated creative solutions that build an emotional connection, and strengthen the long-term value of our clients’ brands. We are passionate about creating the best work in a rapidly changing world. Client service, collaboration, and award-winning creativity are at the centre of everything we do.
We operate like a small agency – we are highly collaborative, nimble and tight-knit – but we are also part of IPG which gives us the strength and reach of a network agency.With headquarters in NYC, AFG Europe started life in Geneva, then moved to London - and now we are moving our offices to Barcelona - one of the most dynamic and creative cities in the world.
The position is for a junior creative team - copywriter and art director - with at least experience of working in an integrated ad agency.
Your primary client will be on a specialist petcare client creating comms materials both for pet owners B2C, and vets and veterinary professionals B2B.
The role reports directly to the Executive Creative Director – who will be overseeing a department of 3 creative teams.
Your Combined Experience
- Integrated / digital experience
- A strong talent to conceptualise and co-create ideas – both B2B and B2C
- Creative flair and passion for the business
- Comfortable with B2B comms, and ideally some health / medical comms experience
- Examples of integrated work in your portfolio such as; print, digital, brochure and video
- A keen interest and understanding of social media and digital comms best practice
- Good English verbal communication skills - comfortable articulating your own ideas
- FMCG experience is desirable, but not essential
- A natural empathy with pets and pet owners, and veterinary professionals
- Copywriter: the ability to write smart, persuasive English language copy, aimed at consumers and also when required veterinary professionals
- Art Director : A strong knowledge of the Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- An ability to sketch up ideas is an advantage.
- Must be able to understand and deliver integrated creative ideas against strategic briefs.
- Must be able to understand and deliver integrated creative ideas for veterinary professionals from specialist briefs.
- The ability to take a big idea and deliver digital executions and toolkits that bring this idea to life for both B2B and B2C audiences.
We are AFG&.
We create effective, memorable and integrated creative communications for global markets, thanks to our diverse team of amazing people.
We love what we do. And we love enthusiastic team players with strong characters.
Most importantly, we are a family – being part of our team is fun and rewarding.
With headquarters in NYC, AFG Europe started life in Geneva, then moved to London - and now we are moving our offices to Barcelona - one of the most dynamic and creative cities in the world.
At AFG Europe, we owe our achievements to collaboration - because we know that the more voices we include, the louder we can shout. Join us, and make some noise!