Our client, a modern and dynamic Real Estate company is looking for a talented and committed HR Manager, in order to set-up and execution of the HR department and aligning processes to support the growth of the organization.
Detalles del cliente
Modern and well established Real Estate company with offices located in Barcelona city.
Descripción de la oferta
- All related administrative tasks including managing monthly payroll, relationship with Social Security, medical leaves, etc. (with the supplier).
- Coordinate and supervise the payroll vendor in order to keep all information updated.
- Manage new hires and exits, including developing job descriptions and managing relationships with search firms.
- Support Management in the employee lifecycle.
- Own the annual salary and benefits budget.
- Responsible for monthly KPI reporting and improvements.
Design roadmap to create and implement new HR Policies and HR Processes. Among others:
- Analysis of current compensation and benefits package by employee bands and departments. Design a C&B policy proposing improvements.
- Onboarding and Exit Program.
- Review of the current and planned organizational structure.
- Design a complete performance review process for all company employees.
- In-depth review of the current incentives/bonus plan. Validate or propose improvements, including measurement and tracking.
- Design and implement the training programs adapted to each department and employee band.
- Talent Management (Acquisition and maintenance), including career planning, development and guidance.
- Lead employee safety, health and wellness initiatives.
- Internship Program.
- Propose innovative programs that would increase satisfaction and retention, such as employee recognition, events or philanthropy.
- In charge of Newsletter, companywide communications, employee related announcements, etc.
- Organization of company events.
Perfil del candidato
We are searching for excelent & ambiciouse Junior HR Executive with a strong track record in advanced HR practices and experience in small and medium sized businesses.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to motivate and influence others.
- Used to manage and implement change.
- Feels passion for the job and loves a challenge.
- Possess intellectual curiosity, resilience. Used to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Oferta de empleo
Great culture and excellent working environment.
Strong impact in business strategies and decisions.
Attractive salary package.
Offices located in Barcelona.
40.000,00 € - 45.000,00 € /año