In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company's PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades, and configurations. As an additional you could participate in projects, depending on your skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the tool ticketing system, by e-mail or in person.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct issues to the appropriate service support personnel or vendor.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in tickets/logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures.
- Check and set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.)
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- Be willing to attend internal training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and internal system processes.
- Create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff/students in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
- Provide support to other IT-related departments when resources are needed (i.e. networks, telephony, etc.).
- Perform the Backup Task, provided by the system administrators, to prevent any possible data loss.
- Participate in new projects
- IT CFGS or IT degree or equivalent
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Know other languages
- Have specific courses and/or certification like ITIL, MSCA, CCNA, LPIC…
- Full-Time Position: Monday to Sunday from 16:00 to 24:00 (39 hours)
- Part Time Position: Saturday and Sunday from 13:00 to 21:00 / Monday from 13:00 to 17:00 (20 hours)
17.000,00 € - 20.000,00 € /año
5% Annual Bonus
5% Annual Bonus