The Key Account Manager objectives are to build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and leverage customer insights in order to develop strategies and solutions, which will facilitate access to the company Branded portfolio.
The KAM will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- The identification and management of the decision-making within regional hospitals to ensure access to the company products.
- Work closely with the market access manager to ensure timely regional and hospital formulary inclusion.
- Become an expert and ambassador for the company products.
- Organize in-hospital meetings within oncology dermatology clinics to promote the company portfolio.
- Represent the company at regional, national and regional congresses.
- Develop key account plans based upon national and regional objectives (targeting, objectives and activities).
- Prepare activity reports to ensure successful delivery of the Key Account Plans.
- Analyze results and profitability in relation to the pre-set objectives and you will implement corrective actions to ensure delivery of sales targets.
- Build professional relationships with key opinion leaders, prescribers and hospital buyers.
- Participate in Continuing Medical Education, Professional Relations, National Congresses and / or Postgraduate Education events.
- Collect, analyses and transmit requests and information to others the departments.
- BSc or Master Degree or equivalent experience required
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Driver's license.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferable within the field of Dermatology or Oncology in a hospital environment.
Ulna buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.