John Zink is looking for a Key Commodity Manager to sit in one of our many global locations!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Adding value to the business with a target of improvement of the total cost, OTD and quality of the delivered good and services, that will have a direct impact on business results.
The candidate chosen for this role will protect JZHC intellectual property/interests.
Establishing sourcing strategies for commodity families, in line with the supply chain & product group strategies and create partnerships with suppliers representing quality products.
Negotiate with the group, business unit, or product group in order to get the best total cost solution in line with the targets of the organization.
Developing the adequate sourcing strategies with a 3 to 5 year vision related to the commodities/product group responsible for and ensuring their implementation.
Identifying new materials, technology, manufacturing techniques etc. to drive down cost and lead-time.
Develop existing suppliers and promote VA/VE programs.
Ensure links with Engineering and Project Management.
Measure and report contract and supplier performance to regional procurement leaders.
What You Will Need:
- Ability to work under pressure with a tight schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic sourcing (national and international)
- Minimum of 5 years in commercial negotiation
- Proficient in the English language
- Managerial/Leadership experience
- Ability to resolve complaints, disputes, and conflicts
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects
- Experience with ERP/MRP
- Able to travel internationally up to 50% of the time
- Able to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently
- Able to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience with BAAN
- 7+ years’ experiencein commercial negotiation
- 12+ years of experience in strategic sourcing (national and international)
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf