We are an award-winning international agency specializing in contact center and digital marketing solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients by using insight to create influence and drive results.
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients' brands to their customers through our people with customer care teams trained specifically.
Putting customer care at the heart of everything that we do ensures that we deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences to delight our customers and exceed their expectations. We are searching for an astute, well organized and experienced Team Leader.
A Lead Agent role is vital to the success of the Customer Service team and to the project reaching its mission.
* Communicates the vision of the project & CPM and translates it into meaningful, clear goals for agents; the team sees the impact of their contribution to long and short-term goals
* Performance management and career development of agents by conducting regular coaching sessions and 1:1 meetings
* Support recruitment by participating in screening, interviews, hiring and assessment of internal and external candidates
* Accountable for managing and meeting the metrics of their team: CSAT, Productivity, QA, as well as adherence to company policies and schedules
* Performance management: own the team and individual performance targets; drive for results; celebrate team and individual successes
* Let agents know where they stand with clear, timely and direct performance feedback
* Take quick but fair action on underperformance
* Collaborate and network with peers to help drive performance goals, employee engagement and leverage strengths among the group
* Utilize resources, such as QA, Reporting and Training to develop Specialists and support team objectives
Translating Strategy into Action/Solving Problems:
* In collaboration with agents, identify opportunities and advocate for product improvements and/or tools that support the team's needs and/or the needs of the customer
* Understand customer service best practices, drive for process improvements, and propose new ways of operating, with a focus on simplification
* Collaborate with Training and QA to solicit feedback and inform the team's performance and knowledge development
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* To drive an obsessive culture of performance into the team and ensure that team members are fully accountable and held responsible where necessary to engender this approach to meet client and business expectations.
* To have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and monitor workloads effectively, flexing resource to optimize results as the needs demand.
* To clearly define monthly, weekly and daily qualitative and quantitative targets for individuals and the team and ensure team understanding of these targets.
* Must be available to work for the night shift 11 PM - 7 AM.
* Have a high level of English (both written and spoken) and another EU language is a plus.
* Have excellent customer service skills and know-how to motivate and inspire others to do the same;
* Skilled and eloquent in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
* Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly;
* Show initiative and be able to work under pressure;
* Be enthusiastic and positive and to love working in/with teams;
* Have previous experience managing or guiding others and/or show great leadership (preferential).
* Competitive salary plus monthly performance bonus;
* Management and development training;
* Possibility of career advancement.