Logistics Officer with experienced and fluent english.
Detalles del cliente
Big player in Consumer goods industry based in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible for replenishment process.
- Prepare through the forecast the purchase orders to all suppliers of finished goods and raw materials.
- Follow up purchase orders, and prepare all documentation for customs if necessary.
- Contact with customers to update status of orders.
- Post all purchase invoices and the consequent invoices related to these purchases (transport, agency…)
- Control and management of purchase figures.
- Management of claims and returns orders.
- Send out transport schedule to STEF for crossdocking services.
- Follow and solve all issues regarding customers and transport vendors.
- Update of orders and stock sheet for calculating replenishment orders.
- Control and responsibility of obsoletes. Manage this type of stock with commercial dept.
- Management of out of stock (setting KPI)
- Management of transport from RFCC warehouse.
- Creation and Maintenance of materials.
Perfil del candidato
- Experience in a logistical environment and preferably in Fast moving Consumer Goods.
- Affinity with figures and Supply chain background.
- Fluent in English.
- Build reports and presentations.
- Understanding in SAP and Navision and good level in Excel.
- Good Communicator, Proactive to improve processes, with initiative and versality, ability to react to unexpected changes.
Oferta de empleo
- Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.
- Flexibilidad Horaria.
20.000,00 € - 25.000,00 € /año