MEMBER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
For our new European office, located in Marbella Spain we are recruiting Member Experience Associates.
Our Member Experience Team at THIRDHOME are skilled hospitality professionals that deliver service excellence to our high net worth club members and partners. From integrating new members to addressing daily client requests and aligning clients with unprecedented experiences that drive more activity within the club, the Member Experience Team is a vital component of THIRDHOME.
As a Member Experience Associate, you manage your own book of business and must be proactive, organized, an excellent communicator, and have the gift of listening, while addressing and implementing successful strategies that exceed member/partner needs and expectations. You must think quickly on your feet and adapt under pressure, enjoy being an integral component to a team, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently at one time and identify yourself with the Club’s progressive growth potential More specifically, you will:
- Report to the European Director
- Collaborate with the Team to ensure each member receives prompt responses to inquiries
- Interact daily with members and partners via phone, email, and Live Chat
- Gather images and information, create written content for new member’s property pages
- Address member inquiries regarding travel, exchanges, fees, etc.
- Facilitate resolutions for members’ concerns
- Understand the intricacies of club membership to maximize membership potential
- Grow your book of business by increasing revenue for the company and generate referrals
- Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the THIRDHOME team
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-3+ years of customer service and/or hospitality experience
- Excellent creative writing and grammar skills, ability to “think outside the box”
- Strong understanding of the luxury industry, global cultures, and international travel
- General understanding of CRM systems and functionality
- Fluency in English, and two other European languages (preferable Spanish, French and/or Italian) is highly regarded.
- Used to work with goals and targets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What we offer
- A motivated, high-achieving, fun and experienced team environment
- An International and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of a success story within a rapidly growing team
- Career growth opportunities
- Full-time employment contract with a fixed base salary and uncapped bonus potential
WHO WE ARE
THIRDHOME is the premiere luxury property and travel club that is synonymous with quality and trust. Launched in 2010 the Club has grown to over 11,000 members. Our main headquarters are in Nashville, Tennessee with an international office in London, England and in Marbella, Spain (opening scheduled in 2020). Committed to remaining at the top of the luxury travel industry, the club provides its members and partners with access to an ever-increasing array of beautiful second homes. In addition to being the world’s most luxurious home exchange, the brand has experienced innovative growth and recently added luxury rental and concierge services.
Our Employees receive opportunities to collaborate with talented and driven individuals, educational experiences to further professional knowledge, and constructive feedback to advance their career growth potential within the company.
To be considered for this role, you must submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you reside in the Costa del Sol area, and your skills and experience align with the position - we will contact you and invite you for an online interview. THIRDHOME is an equal opportunity employer, but you must already have the right and ability to work in the EU.
Base Salary plus Bonus