Multilingual Customer Service Representative (f/m), German/Italian/EnglishOur client is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through their product leadership, they have been changing lives and changing industries, for more than 50 years.
Your role will require you to be highly motivated to deliver superior customer service for the Textile Division. The position is based in the European Customer Service Centre in Barcelona, Spain.
As the main interface with our customers across the French, German and Italian markets, you will be responsible for all steps involved in successful product supply, from the initial customer contact, order entry, processing and fulfilment, to ensuring final delivery of our high value products. Due to the nature of our regulated business, you will be able to follow processes and work to deadlines, and regularly use your initiative and determination to ensure all customer requests are fulfilled. You will often have multiple tasks on the go, requiring you to use your strong focus and attention to detail, plus your excellent organisational skills. In addition your IT systems knowledge and time management skills will be key to your success. On a daily basis you will interact with a broad range of people, both internally with the field sales team and customer service colleagues, and externally with customers.
- Language skills to effectively communicate in English, Italian and German.
- Additional European languages are very welcome.
- Several years experience in operations, logistics, planning, manufacturing, sales or equivalent.
- Good system and process skills (including Excel, Lotus Notes, ERP, Sales Force...)
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Takes initiative to solve problems/improve processes.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing problems in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understands and practices the company's culture.