At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
We are seeking a proactive, creative and tenacious Enterprise Sales Professional to drive new cyber security business across all vertical markets within Spain. This role will demand interaction with large scale enterprises at the CIO, IT Director and CSO level, as well as with technical staff within the security and IT organization.
Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for Proofpoint.
- Focus on hunting and developing New Enterprise Accounts (cross vertical) over 4,000 employees
- Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition
- Work with System Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans
- Collaborate with Systems Engineers to organise and deliver compelling and flawless product demonstrations
- Partner with the channel to gain access into new accounts
- Deliver strong operational excellence, to include forecast accuracy, SFDC pipeline development, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Proofpoint’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
What you bring to the team
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding bookings goals within the cybersecurity marketplace is a must
- Proven successful field sales experience in related field. Experience selling to cybersecurity departments and cybersecurity management is preferred
- Strong business acumen, to understand the cybersecurity threat landscape, and become the trusted advisor of the CISO
- Capacity to work with channel partners.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Proofpoint’s value
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to use SFDC, pricing and other on-line tools effectively
- Existing relationships within similar markets is strongly preferred
- Fluent English and Spanish required, any additional language preferred but not essential
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!