Are you an experimented .NET Developer looking for Agile Environments? At InnoIT we're looking to take you to your Code to the next level with top notch projects.
This Software Developer will design, implement and test software components in projects and product maintenance following standards and procedures.
- Performs SW-engineering tasks in adherence with the established procedures and guidelines. This includes:
- Design of units and components meeting the technical requirement functional and non-functional)
- Implementation of the design into code
- Implementation and performance of SW-tests on unit and integration level
- Provisioning of documentation on all levels (code, unit, test, …
- Supporting the system tests and global support organization (3th level support) by:
- Analyzing incidents, problems and defects
- Fixing SW-defects
- Provisioning of patches and releases
- Participation in sprint planning by:
- Analyzing the product backlog items
- Estimating the work effort for sprint backlog
- Committing to the sprint backlog
- Participation in the sprint evaluation
- Support the presentation of the sprint deliverables
- Supporting continuous improvement by providing feedback in the sprint retrospective
- Provide work status and issue notification to appropriate project members and line management as requested
- Support when required the projects and product maintenance in the full range of the SW-development process.
- Follow industry standard applications development techniques and practices.
Who you are:
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- University or higher technical college degree
- More than 2 years of experience in application development within a productive environment.
- More than 2 years of experience in .Net 4+ with C#, WPF and WCF, Automated Unit Testing and XML/XSL.
- Working experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML, writing formal specifications and requirements and applying design patterns.
- Skills: - High level of English written and spoken.
- Analytical and methodical working style person.
- Good team player and leadership skills.
- Takes responsibility for a team or technical concept.
- Willingness to bring projects to a successful end.
- Open minded and communicative.
- Can work independently, focused and highly motivated.