Job Title: Operations Executive (Contact Centre)
Reporting to: CDM/PM
Location: Contact Centre
The Operations Executive is the primary support function for the Client Service team ensuring
that reporting, trend analysis and insight is provided OTIFNE.
Attention to detail and the ability to articulate the 'what if's' of the reporting output will be key
in providing a proactive and effective solution for our clients.
Working collaboratively with the Client and the Client Services Manager, the Operations
Executive needs to develop a clear understanding of Client requirements, together with
detailed knowledge of both client and CPM operational capabilities, systems and outputs in
order to provide agreed reporting suite.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To implement and adhere to agreed processes for new and existing business accounts.
- To ensure all agreed targets relevant to the role are achieved or exceeded on a daily /
- weekly / monthly basis.
- To liaise with relevant client contacts on an operational day to day basis as agreed with the
- client service manager
- Provide client services manager with operational solutions / changes / enhancements /
- efficiencies that support the client's and CPM's objectives.
- Monitor and review on going status of client/ campaign activity and communicate effectively
- and timely, internally and externally (if required), to keep client, operation and client
- services manager informed of any information that may impact on business result.
- To produce timely, accurate client and internal reports, ensuring detail meets specified
- requirements and is OTIFNE.
- To analyse trends in campaign results and provide reports to the client service manager on
- insight obtained with recommendations
- To understand all the campaign materials and be an ambassador of knowledge and to act as
- an escalation point internally for Team Leaders on a day to day basis
- Is the primary owner and coordinator of all campaign reporting, ensuring procedures and
- process maps are fully updated and accessible to all
- To undertake any other task that is deemed to be a reasonable business request by line
- As a matter of course to have good time keeping, keep a business focussed appearance and
- to act in a professional manner at all times.
- To be an ambassador for the Contact Centre and CPM at all times and to act as a role model
- to other team members.
- To adhere to all CPM policy and procedures
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Educated to GCSE/O' Level/or equivalent standard at grade A* - C including Maths and
- Excellent analytical skills sufficient to analyse and interpret written materials and make
- accurate and consistent interpretations
- Knowledge of computerised data management systems and proven advanced level
- experience of working with word processing, spreadsheet, database, statistical, and
- presentation software as well as other text, communications and relational database
- General knowledge of practices for creating and delivering reports from database
- management systems
- Proven ability to work independently, cooperatively as a member of a team and to
- coordinate efforts and collaborate with a variety of individuals
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Computer literate with an Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment essential
- Chases outstanding information, ensuring completeness and resolving queries.
- Completes all administration tasks, OTIFNE (on time in full no errors); checks their work
- Consistently adheres to all departmental and office procedures and systems, including
- quality systems and company policies (e.g. acceptable use policy, ISO900)
- Maintains appropriate filing systems
- Uses appropriate templates for drafting correspondence and producing basic reports
- Uses correct cost codes for on-charging all appropriate activity, e.g. photocopiers,
- printing, hospitality
Planning and Organisation
- Effective management of diary and emails of self and others if applicable (i.e. Manager)
- Manages own Inbox and responds to emails and queries in a timely manner.
- Manages own time effectively and is punctual for meetings and appointments.
- Manages own time effectively, avoiding distractions and focusing on priorities.
- Organises resources to achieve goals and improve own effectiveness.
- Plans and prepares adequately before meetings.
- Plans and prioritises to complete all work to agreed timescales and in line with business
- Plans, prepares and documents business activity in line with KRA's.
- Uses electronic organisational tools to their full potential, e.g. uses electronic calendar
- and makes available to all end users