We are seeking a talented operations executive who loves data and can get creative with reporting, if you are a multi tasker extroadinnaire with a drive to deliver clear streamlined processes then this is the job for you. This unique opportunity sits at CPM, we are a multi cultural team looking for our newest member to support and execute demanding reporting requirements across our internal stakeholders.
- Development of processes and systems to ensure they are appropriate and capable of meeting all of CPM´s objectives.
- Work with the Business Unit Manager to identify and implement new and improved procedures to support and provide increased service satisfaction levels to CPM.
- To ensure the team delivers a high-quality service to CPM on a day to day basis.
- To identify training needs, through the analysis of activity within CPM´s operation.
- To Support the Business Unit Manager & HOD in the day-to-day running of operations.
- To report metrics to the HOD and offer recommendations whenever possible, in a pro-active fashion.
- Have a clear understanding of all internal stakeholder´s requirements, together with a detailed understanding of CPMs operational capabilities.
- To communicate effectively at all levels ensuring excellent working relationships are developed and maintained in the Contact centre, throughout CPM and with its Client.
- Uses all relevant systems confidently possessing the ability to extract and manipulate data.
- Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other source of information.
- Presents and communicates data in concise and relevant format.
- Manages and develops databases ensuring fit for purpose.
Attitude and Behaviour:
- Fully IT proficiency including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Power BI, Macros etc.
- Excellent knowledge of database and reporting systems.
- Multi tasker extraordinaire.
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong client focused approach.
- Willing to learn new skills and to adapt to new and changing technologies and environments.
- Show flexibility and adaptability when working on internal or client related projects often with short deadlines.
- Well organised with ability to work individually and as part of a team sometimes under pressure.
- Asking appropriate questions to identify stakeholder needs.
- Displays a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving in all elements of team management.
- To work on own initiative with little or no daily supervision whilst maintaining high accountability for the progress and the end deliverables of the campaign.
- To improve quality and work practice.
- Competitive salary plus bonus;
- Excellent multicultural work environment;
- Convenient office location in the centre of Barcelona;
- 24 holidays per year;
- Kitchen facilities and free coffee, tea, water;
- Social activities (parties, sport events…);
- Convenient location.
** CPM International does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. **