Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious intern to join our fast-growing Madrid-based Operations team. No two consecutive days at Stuart are alike, but generally your mission will be to continually improve the customer experience through greater courier availability while minimising costs and streamlining processes
What you will do:
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies of new couriers.
- Participate to the fleet management and build a strong community of happy drivers (frequent contacts with courtiers) (informative sessions, recruitment process and on boarding interviews).
- Payments management and inventory material control.
- Analyse data and identify opportunities to improve delivery quality
- Develop and optimise processes to allow our operations to scale quickly and efficiently
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop new features and ensure best user experience
- Top engineering and/or business school
- High level of Excel (mandatory)(online test)
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- Great ownership/ Able to handle project
- Good public speaker
- Strong business sense/ Ability to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions
- Hustle: you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- 6 months Internship
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech startup in its early days, with the potential to join the team as a permanent member at the end of your internship or once you’ve completed your studies
- Gain broad experience in setting up scalable operations
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks
- Relaxed, fun work environment
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.