Job Title: Operations Manager (OM)
Business Area: Call Center Customer Service
Reporting to: Program Manager (PD)
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, international Operations Manager with team management experience in a contact center environment, who is passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and has experience with motivating and driving performance improvements.
- The co-management of the Customer Service Centre daily operation to meet contractual KPI's;
- The recruitment, management, coaching and development of a team of Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as overall responsibility for the development of the contact center agents through the Team leaders;
- Effective Change Management - knowing how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors;
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Experience standards and targets;
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues;
- To report metrics to the client and offer recommendations whenever possible, in a pro-active and positive fashion;
- To be an ambassador for the Company at all times and to act as a role model to other team members.
Desired Experience and skills:
- People management skills, including experience of managing large teams (+90) through layers;
- BPO/Vendor contact center management experience;
- Flexibility, able to work shifts if required and willingness to travel as required (10%);
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a "can-do" attitude;
- Analytic skills and ability to understand and draw conclusions from data;
- Working knowledge of Spanish labor law (preferential);
- Native level of Spanish and Proficient spoken and written English (additional EU languages highly valued).
0,00 € - 31.500,00 € /año