- Maintains general ledgers and performs complete accounting cycle including month end close
- Able to analyze the costing of materials at a site level
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with internal controls
- Prepare/review account reconciliations and journal entries
- Provide financial analysis and reporting to business unit leadership
- Proficient Excel Skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 1-3 years in manufacturing accounting experience supporting one or two plant sites
- 1-2 years working with SAP
- Experience with month end closing
- Desire to work in multi-cultural, global environments.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Chartered Accountant and/or MBA preferred
- Basic knowledge of GAAP, internal controls standards/SOX compliance
- Experience working with outsourced service providers
If you are interested, please apply with an English language CV!
Chemours is a new kind of chemistry company driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.