First level IT Technology support for Factory.
Detalles del cliente
Our client be part of the one of the biggest company of confectionery in the world with more than 70.000 employees.
Descripción de la oferta
The Process automation & factory IT computing (H/M) will have the following responsibilities:
- Business partner "Hands on" on demand.
- PLC & HMI sustainability (obsolescence) and long term maintenance program.
- Shop floor IT systems responsible.
- Define MES requirements and follow up work plans, support project activities and ensure the end products delivery of defined quality at defined time and cost.
- Implementation, maintenance & industrial network extensions.
- Maintenance on back-up copies for the plant.
- Film control & the recording procedures.
- Hot line Support 24x7x365, availability to support on site if needed.
- General hydraulic knowledge, pneumatics, transmitters, VDF's, industrial sensors, etc.
- Hardware & software maintenance of the Plant controlling IT systems.
- Capital projects execution following EEM methodology.
- Factory application management:
Ensure the proper working of production apps and resolve first level incidents that may occur on the plant (production stoppages, app malfunctioning due to Hardware or communication problems.
Corporate app installation, maintenance and incidences follow up. (1st level).
- Label Printers (Sheeting Lines zone):
Manage first contact for label printer incidences in Sheeting Lines zone.
- SAP Label Printers:
Manage first contact SAP label printers incidences in 3 factory zones (Palletiser, Warehouse and Factory Office).
- SAP RF Devices (Forklift & Handheld).
- Assist to FMOS, WOM, DOM meetings:
Incidence tracking in production / logistics in daily and weekly meetings (DOM & WOM [FMOS]). Technological improvement proposals.
- Batch Preparing Area.
- Local application management:
Local app installation, maintenance and first level incidence solving. Escalate to JM o AV if needed.
- Network management Shop floor (LAN).
- Specific computers:
Specific computers maintenance: Plant, warehouse and laboratory computers. Laboratory equipments (NIR, IR, DSC, etc…)
- Virtual Machines.
Virtual Machine management and backups in Laboratory.
- Engineering Department tasks:
NetworkwiringinShopfloor, networkaccesspointinstallation, electricalcabinetinstallationinproductionareaIPLx, ShopfloorLAN - FactoryLANsegregation
- Maintenance Department collaboration.
- Nonstandard software management.
- Printers, copiers,
- EQ Server (Print Server).
- Server Backup management
- First Line support
- Audio, video, THM, conferences
- Meeting Room It Material
- Local Projects support
- Contingency Plan.
- Mandatory security administrative documents:
- Server room management:
Racks and servers maintenance in servers room.
- Time and attendance Badge Reader.
- Commercial, invoice approval, administration.
- Corporatemobilemanagement:Manufacturing Execution System MES:
- Define the requirements of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) related to the process requirements.
- Support and follow up of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) projects: Follow up work plans, support project activities and ensure the end products delivery of defined quality at defined time and cost.
Perfil del candidato
In order to be successful The Process automation & factory IT computing (H/M) will ideally have the following:
- Engineering degree.
- Self-Management following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them .
- Personnel Supervision (on technical teams, contractors or other 3rd parties).
- Excellent organizational, project management and technical skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- PS skills: MS Office, SAP experience.
- Industrial & virtual networks arquitecture.
- SQL data base (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server).
- Programming lenguages (KOP, AWL, FUP & JAVA).
- Back-up copies systems. Servers & remote recording units.
- Industrial communication protocols between PLC's, machines & PC's (Profinet, TCP/IP, Profibus, OPC)
- Virtual machines (VMware).
- Data software control (SCADA) with main standardized systems such as Wonderware, Wincc, etc.
- Electrical background.
- Drawing systems management capabilities.
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
40.000,00 € - 48.000,00 € /año