Quality HR Solutions
Our client is a leading manufacturer and marketer of high performance alkaline batteries, complemented by a strong portfolio of specialty cells and rechargeable.
- Responsible for the accurate entry, maintenance and submission of purchase orders based on requisition.
- Responsible for the accurate entry, controlling of the goods receipts/service receipt and booking on time of the expense on the right period.
- Maintain superior level of accuracy while creating and verifying purchase order information including proper GL and cost Centre, shipping instructions, etc.
- Coordinate order status report submissions from suppliers. Resolve changes and discrepancies, and update purchase order information accordingly.
- Routine purchase order review and follow-up, and expediting of orders.
- Maintain supplier price lists (if required) and quote.
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies.
- Communicate professionally and courteously directly with suppliers in relation to order processing as required to resolve issues and receive order acknowledgments.
- Review PO value vs. GR and vs. the invoice value to control the Budget (Purchase order vs. actual expense, vs. the invoice and follow up on the missing invoices with the supplier and AP department.
- Support on end month task as Accrual for Goods / services not booked and inform the finance team for proper booking.
- Clean and work on the GR-IR aging and balance mismatch with supplier / requister and AP team and Budget.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in Purchasing.
- Native level of German.
- Detail oriented, fast learner/self starter with good communication skills
´Quality HR Solutions´
T: + 34 93 451 6482