Multinational company is searching a Product Consultant (Entertainment Events) to join their team.
Detalles del cliente
Multinational company of the events and entertainment sector. European Headquarters in UK. Spanish offices located in Barcelona city center.
Descripción de la oferta
- Manage the implementation projects of new products and product features on the Spanish market service operations (discovery, configuration, end to end testing, translation, process adaptation, training and communication)
- Lead operational role in new projects managed by international or market business.
- Owner of the local configuration for the products in the Operations Product Catalogue.
- Develop product expertise to build local team best practices and their training strategy.
- Identify and analyse market needs and transform them to product development requests.
- Second tier of support to end users and escalation bridge to International Product Support teams.
- Develop performance indicators to measure product performance within the market operation.
- Build excellent relationships with both the market users and the international product managers and specialists.
Perfil del candidato
- Language: Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Degree in Economics, Business administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- Experienced in managing the integration of complex systems into the business and operational environment.
- Track record in working cross-functionally with sales, business development, finance and operational teams to define, develop, test and successfully implement products and features.
- Proven project management skills and in-depth understanding of the discipline and associated practices and control tools and artefacts.
- Advanced knowledge/experience of the operational landscape in similar industries to entertainment and ticketing
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in the consumer entertainment business.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with all the internal and external clients and vendors.
- Must be able to build engagement with international peers, attending conference calls and occasionally travelling to other company offices.
- Energetic, passionate, proactive and fully responsible to drive the projects successfully to the goals set
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Understanding of how to use data to make decisions.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to innovate and improve.
Highly Desired Qualifications
- Qualified in a recognised PM methodology (PMI, PRINCE2, SixSigma)
- Previous operational experience within a entertainment company: account management, event creation, access control, box office, customer service.
- Proficient at using project management tools and applications.
- Track record in product management in a similar industry landscape.
Oferta de empleo
If you like Rock - Pop Music, want yo join a multinational company and enjoy what you do, that's your job!