We are looking for a talented and pragmatic Lead Product Designer to contribute in the Research & Innovation department located in Barcelona.
Detalles del cliente
Our client is a multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective product solutions for the health, household and personal care brands. The R&D offices are located in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
The Product Designer should:
- Lead concept and product design activities within R&I department.
- Define and communicate fresh and innovative concepts using sketches, 3D CAD
renderings and presentation technics.
- Understand and synthetize FMCG business requirements, user insights and
- Prepare client presentations, able to communicate the key benefits and features of
- Rapidly prototype and refine concept designs to evaluate user understanding and
Transform concepts into cost efficient, intuitive and appealing design proposals.
Generate design control documentations including colour, material and printing
Perfil del candidato
The Product Designer should have/be:
- 5+ years of experience working as Industrial/Concept Designer in FMCG or related
field, ideally with international background.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Business-oriented mindset.
- Understanding of user-centered design process.
- Ability to align design solution with strategic business/marketing objectives.
Real understanding of manufacturing, materials & processes with a strong focus on
injection moulded products.
- Capable of handling and prioritizing multiple projects within a fast pace environment
while maintaining attention to details and timings.
- Work under tight deadline pressure and adapt quickly and amicably to changes in
project, scope and schedule.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas both verbally and visually
(knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Strong sketching skills required.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator desired.
- Fluent 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks - This is a must).
- 3D rendering experience (KeyShot).
English is required.
Oferta de empleo
Good working environment, flexibility.