Advantio is the recognised leader in the cyber security when it goes down to payment transactions, recognised as Europe’s second largest QSA (qualified security assessor) provider by VISA. With a range of solutions to suit varying regulatory requirements and budgets, Advantio is the security partner of choice of many large global corporates across vertical including but not limiting to Ingenico Group, Accor Hotels, Time Inc. etc.
As part of the consequent phase of Advantio’s aggressive expansion we have an immediate opening for a Product Marketing Manager
Mission and Key Responsibilities:
To act as critical connection point between Advantio services and product arms, pre-sales, sales and business development teams, helping influence product strategy and leading go-to-market strategy and campaign execution.Cyber Security Market Understanding
- Undertakes and oversees a continuous assessment, definition and communication of:
- Market research: Primary and secondary research to better understand market and buyer dynamics
- Competitive intelligence: Carry an in-depth knowledge of the solution alternatives that exist for buyers — both direct competitors and those in adjacent spaces; the relative strengths and weaknesses of each; and points of differentiation
- Market dynamics: Outlining both the buy-side and sell-side forces impacting the industry, as well as technological changes or other factors that might cause buyer uncertainty and impact sales
- Market segmentation: Proposing the market segments that are the ideal targets for our products and services with their expected growth rates
- Ideal customer profile (ICP): Defining the characteristics of the ideal buying organization and what makes it a fit for our products
- Buyer personas, influencers and process: Identifying the roles involved buying our products and services; the external influences playing a role in selecting options; and the typical process for exploring, evaluating and engaging with providers
- Route-to-market strategy: Identifying whether direct sales and/or through channel partners
- Works with internal teams and customers to uncover latent market needs and understand value-based behaviors and perceptions to drive prioritization of roadmap features.
- Aligns new offerings/features to grow revenue/profit opportunities among both existing customers and new ICPs.
- Leads the development of messaging, content, tools and programs that will be required to bring a product to market or increase velocity for existing offers.
- Identifies and builds a dialogue with industry influencers to help shape direction.
To ensure that compelling and impactful communications are created and delivered by:
- Guiding, creating and delivering differentiated messaging and compelling content to communicate value to the market
- Developing clear and crisp positioning that will guide messaging and other go-to-market strategies.
- Exploring and defining the core questions buyers need to have addressed throughout their buying and owning life cycles.
- Crafting storylines to communicate value and that can be applied and contextualized for different buying scenarios.
- Helping to create and execute a content strategy that supports all stages of the buying journey through the channels and formats most wanted by buyers.
- Articulating individual product stories within the context of the larger brand storyline
- Inspiring and contributing to thought leadership development and delivery.
- Assists corporate communications with influencer and media outreach and engagement
- Collaborates with the demand-generation function to create and deliver compelling campaigns
- Leads ABM initiatives
- Enables sales, customer success and partners by developing training, content and tools to help market-facing personnel better understand and address buyer wants and needs
- Helps to incorporate, apply or contextualize messaging and content to fit the needs of vertical solutions or field marketing
- Coordinates the creation of content, enablement and co-marketing programs with partner marketing
- Coordinates the development of content, activities and programs to drive adoption and retention with existing customers
- Identifies, develops and promotes upsell and cross-sell offers to customers
- Fosters customer advocacy programs and communities
- Applies digital marketing technologies to include, but not limited to, content marketing, personalization engines, email marketing and social marketing tools
- Improves demand generation and conversion rates through ABM and marketing automation platforms
- Improves the sales and partner experiences, including, but not limited to, digital content management for sales and partner relationship management by using technology
- Creates customer community and advocacy platforms
- Implements voice-of-the-customer platforms and research survey tools
- Creates marketing analytics dashboards and tracks customer data
- Uses technology to create customer interactive experiences through Gamification or similar approaches
- Performs zero-based budgeting for product marketing, aligns needs with performance goals, and justifies all planned expenses
- Tracks spend against budget
- Identifies and staffs product marketing resources to deliver on the established goals
- Selects and manages external agencies — creative, communications and technical — to complement existing skills and meet specific goals
- Establishes and tracks KPIs for individual initiatives and programs, and for team performance against business goals
- Provides executive-level transparency to investments and results
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge or direct experience with Hubspot
- Experience of B2B technology marketing experience 10 years
- A minimum of five to seven years in marketing management roles
- Go-to-market strategy experience with Technology
- English Fluent
- Bachelor of Arts in marketing or business, or Bachelor of Science in computer science or engineering
- Master of Business Administration a plus
Values and Competencies
- Problem Solving (Elicopter View, Data orientation and analysis)
- Strategic thinking (market vision, complexity comprehension, long term planning)
- Planning and organisation (time management, scheduling and control, optimize resources)
- Economic sensitivity (Budgeting, Profit and Loss Dynamics)
- Managerial Communication (clearness, listening, persuasion)
- Result orientation
- Stress management
- Leadership (building consensus, influencing others, decision making)
- People Management (People mentoring and development)
- Lateral Thinking (Creativity)
Our Core Values
- Harmony, always strive to create harmony
- Openness, always be open
- Social Responsibility, be socially responsible
- Timeless, Whatever you build make it timeless
- Accommodating, Make our customers feel at Home
- Learning, Be a Learn it all
- Delivering Results
Advantio encourages and welcomes a diverse multicultural environment with a strong curiosity approach. We require everyone to constantly seeking to learn something new as knowledge is the only thing that you don’t loose when it’s shared.