We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to help shape the development of our streaming analytics platform. Quix is an end-to-end platform that enables developers to stream huge volumes of time-series data, events and metadata, and process those streams with nanosecond precision, without wasting time and resources building complex infrastructure.
Quix is offered as a managed service with a developer-first approach to the market.
Areas of Impact
• The software engineering team is focused on building new product features that developers instantly love. You’ll spend your time working with our designers and engineers to influence and execute on the product roadmap being shaped by our developer community. You’ll work closely with the founding team, and have significant influence over the product direction. You will join a very passionate team founded in the heart of London and coming from F1 racing. Join us and bring your passion.
• You will be responsible for improving and developing the frontend part of the platform features including:
- Realtime data visualization and data engineering tools.
- Web IDE and GIT integration
- Model and services deployment orchestration
- Code library marketplace
• You will take full ownership of the frontend and develop into the lead as the team grows
• Communicating with the design team and UX designers
• Strong Angular2+ experience
• Strong experience in Angular apps testing
• Reactive programming experience (NgRx, Observables, etc.)
• Strong HTML/SCSS
• Experience working in Bootstrap or Foundation
• Experience working with Web sockets
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
• Fluent in English to communicate with the team
• Must be willing to work from home (anywhere in the EU) and travel occasionally
Nice to have
• Experience working on projects involving real-time streaming data
• Experience in using D3
Salary according to the experience and skills of the candidate.
Salary according to the experience and skills of the candidate