Project Manager (PM) leads projects of new software implementation and existing software enhancements with the focus on high-quality delivery resulting in strong end user and customer satisfaction.
- Develop project implementation plans in coordination with all stakeholders.
- Planning and monitoring software projects and lifecycle progression.
- Manage resources and project tasks to insure successful execution of the project implementation plan.
- Set, monitor and review project timelines and communicate project progress proactively to all stakeholders.
- Monitoring project risks and prepare contingency plans.
- Manage deliverables during all phases of the project implementation process.
- Lead, coordinate and motivate technicians and developers to stick to milestones deadlines.
- Develop and coordinate systems test plans.
- Produce regular reports for the internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership for project related issues.
- Master degree in relevant field or equivalent prior work experience and training.
- 5 year of experience in managing projects in positions with increasing responsibility.
- Ability to manage multiple projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration at the same time.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop concise user-friendly procedural documentation.
- Project leadership skills and experience in managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Understanding of databases including data structures and data flows.
- Experience in education industry preferred.
- PMP Certification or MSP Certification preferred.
- English is a working language; knowledge of Spanish is required, and Catalan is nice to have.
28.000,00 € - 31.000,00 € /año