At InnoIT we are looking for a Techie Python Developer (:
As part of their development team and workflow, you will:
- Develop and maintain the backend software project, which is written in Django.
- Design and improve the software architecture in light of new business use cases.
- Maintain the REST API that is used by their mobile and web apps.
- Deploy development, staging and production backend and databases on AWS, GCP.
- Document and present your work to the other teams.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in CS / EE, although not strictly required if you having an outstanding record.
- 3+ Years of experience as backend developer, with a proven portfolio of projects.
- 3+ Years experience with python / Django.
- git, gitflow use.
- Project management tools (Atlassian JIRA or similar) use.
- Excellent communication and team player skills.
- Working proficiency in English.
- EU work permit.
Nice-to-have (any of these will make you stand out)
- Past experience as Team Lead.
- Effectively worked in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with AWS, GCP.
- Continuous integration (Atlassian Bamboo or similar).
What they offer
- Great working environment (:
- Daily technical challenges.
- Permanent position.
- Competitive pay (based on experience).
- Flexible schedule.