DELIVERY OF QUALITY STANDARDS
To conduct agreed levels quality checks for calls, data integrity and all written forms of communication
To conduct agreed levels of 'Test calls' and (mystery shopping - TBC) calls as agreed with line manager
To utilise Airbnb & CPM agreed quality frameworks and systems
To produce agreed reports to evidence quality levels for team and individuals
To adhere to the quality escalation workflow as defined
To ensure that corrective actions are implemented where quality standards are not met
To conduct and attend call levelling sessions to ensure a consistent approach within the team and the Contact Centre in general.
COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT OF TEAM
- To support Team Leaders in the delivery of quality targets and to implement and manage a coaching culture within the team through ongoing coaching with all team members
- To identify training needs as a result of qualitative feedback and highlight key areas to SS Manager, Team Leader and Trainer
- To support initial training programme for new and established staff with ongoing coaching programmes
- To drive measurable improvements as a result of coaching and development activities
- To identify future quality needs and liaise with relevant CPM personnel to develop workshops and training as required.
- Working with the Team Leaders and Ops Manager to clearly define monthly, weekly and daily qualitative targets for teams and individuals
- To evaluate performance of team and individuals against all relevant qualitative measures and ensure that they are aligned to CPM and Client requirements.
- To implement performance management programmes where staff fall below required levels in any job related areas to ensure optimum team and individual performance.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of client activity, campaign and product information and understand the client's vision and values and ensure that these are reflected on a daily basis
- To communicate effectively with Team Leaders, Ops Manager, Service Delivery and CDM and Clients (where appropriate) in order to secure strong working relationships
- To competently perform administrative tasks required of the QA role
- To undertake any other task that is deemed to be a reasonable business request by line manager
- As a matter of course to be an ambassador for the CC and CPM and have good time keeping, keep a smart business focussed appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times.
- High level of written and spoken English and at least 1 other language
- Computer literate with a basic knowledge of 'office' applications
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment essential
- Experience of people development, mentoring, coaching essential
'Cares' - about the business
- Acts with fairness and respect to others and shows tolerance
- Demonstrates integrity (e.g. respects confidentiality and acts in best interest of CPM)
- Embraces the 'spirit of CPM'
- Takes time to be personally helpful and constructive to others, coaching and supporting where necessary
- Understands business/ financial impact of own actions (e.g. failure to deliver. 'right first time') and minimises commercial footprint (e.g. printing, expenses, overheads)
'Cares' - Develop People & Teams
- Coaches people to encourage them to solve problems themselves
- Communicates relevant information to the team on a regular basis
- Encourages people to learn new skills, creating opportunities for development
- Gives praise and recognition to people and teams
- Provides direction and guidance to help people achieve their goals, ensuring PDPs are in place
- Provides timely and constructive and feedback to enhance performance and build confidence
- Regularly spends quality time with their people to understand performance and motivation levels
'Focuses' - Customer Focus
- Keeps clients informed of progress and problems and proactively manages expectations
- Provides a friendly and positive service and deals with customers in a confident and professional manner
- Responds quickly to client needs and feedback (both internal and external clients)
- Seeks to improve products, services or processes for clients
'Focuses' - Drive for Improvement
- Focuses effort on the right thing, is proactive, using initiative and identifying areas for improvement
- Stays focused on the goal of service improvement/ results driven and resists being sidetracked
- Takes personal responsibility for own objectives; sets priorities, schedules and prioritises work, monitors progress
'Knows' - Learns & Shares Knowledge
- Approaches problems in a logical manner
- Demonstrates understanding of CPM and client's business environment and needs
- Gathers relevant information from a range of sources
- Suggests practical, well considered solutions
- Chases outstanding information, ensuring completeness and resolving queries.
- Completes all administration tasks, OTIFNE (on time in full no errors); checks their work thoroughly
- Consistently adheres to all departmental and office procedures and systems, including quality systems and company policies (e.g. acceptable use policy, ISO900)