We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance team! Members of our QA team interpret business and functional requirements to create, document and execute test cases for new and existing functionality in the system.
In this role you will be working on testing activities within an artificial intelligence software project.
What would be your main responsibilities?
• Develop and execute Manual, Automation and Load test scripts.
• Enhance the automation and load scripts with validations.
• Run and maintain the automated scripts.
• Report test findings and document new errors.
• Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks.
What would be the requirements for this role?
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of software testing or quality engineering work
• Experience on scripting.
• Experience with tools like SoapUI, Maven, Jenkins.
• Experience working with Selenium or other automation testing tools would be a plus.
• Ability to analyze test results and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compile detailed reports
• Preferable experience in projects testing mobile, wearables, and home technologies
• Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
• Background working in Agile environments.
What do we offer?
• Long term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
• Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries. • Social benefits like health insurance and meal card
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video/face to face interviews (technical and business related topics).
To apply for this position please send your CV in English to Maryia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 21 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.