The real time analysts is responsible for managing real time contact volume and staffing in order to enable departments to meet established performance standards.
- Performs real-time performance related monitoring to help business areas ensure adequate staffing and make recommendations on daily basis about adjusting staff schedules to support target performance.
- Monitors the workflow of assigned departments real time for schedule adherence
- Analyses and communicates impacts to intra-day campaign department performance.
- Communicates with departments to stay informed about events and projects that could impact the department's performance.
- Develop, compile and communicate intra-day and daily reports with Workforce Management statistics, such as Service Level, Average Speed of Answer, Abandonment Rate, Adherence, and Utilization.
- Advises of optimal ad hoc meeting and training times
- Processes schedule adherence exceptions submitted by campaign team leaders.
- Continually analyse, identify and communicate opportunities for improving campaign efficiency and performance with team/department leaders.
- Evaluates vacation/sick for the day and recommends necessary adjustments
- Collaborates with departments to meet department statistical agreements
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a call centre environment
- Understands call routing concepts and metrics, and understands how they impact staffing realities.
- Knowledge of workforce management solutions and their functionality
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or Access
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting of findings
- Strong verbal and strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus;
- Excellent multicultural work environment;
- Convenient office location in the centre of Barcelona;
- 24 holidays per year;
- Kitchen facilities and free coffee, tea, water;
- Social activities (parties, sport events...).
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.