Quality HR Solutions
We are looking for a motivated Recruitment Researcher to assist us and ultimately our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. The role will also have administrative duties, including putting up job advertisements, creating Job Descriptions, invoice and other general admin work.
The ideal candidate will possess sound judgement and communication skills. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you. The most important thing is to have a good attitude, keen to learn and try new things, with a positive mindset.
We are looking for a proactive and autonomous professional, while at the same time valuing working as part of a team.
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Currently studying, ideally Business/ADE, Economics, or Psychology.
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- High level of both English and Spanish essential, other European languages a plus
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Sound judgement
`Quality HR Solutions´
T: + 34 93 451 64 82 www.wodker.com F: + 34 93 396 9018