We're looking for a highly organized, outgoing and goal-oriented regional recruitment manager. You'll be joining a young, international student recruitment team surrounded by higher education experts on Barcelona campus.
Detalles del cliente
Te School offer foundation, bachelor's (BBA/BA/BS), master's (MBA/MSc) and doctoral (DBA) programs, both online and on campus, in a truly global environment.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the head of sales and recruitment as well as the senior regional manager for Europe, you'll also work closely with the admissions, communications, and career services departments in a highly varied and fast paced role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment of students from across several key European markets, focused on recruitment goals and objectives achieved.
- Strategic analysis of the opportunities in your assigned countries.
- Building and maintaining relationships with regional agents and partner institutions.
- Attending recruitment fairs, seminars, workshops and other events in your assigned markets.
- Reporting to senior management on agendas and budgets for student recruitment trips.
- A minimum of 90 days travel per year.
Perfil del candidato
You'll need to show a proven ability to work independently, identify opportunities for growth and build international relationships in a diverse range of markets and surroundings. In addition, you will have to work well within a large, diverse international sales team.
You'll also need:
- A bachelor's degree (minimum).
- International experience within higher education.
- Excellent time management skills and experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Advanced (C1) level of English. Any other European language is also a plus.
- Valid Work and Residency Permit in Spain.
Oferta de empleo
- A permanent contract
- 40 hours per week schedule, Monday-Friday, based on our Barcelona campus.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications; plus, sales-based bonus compensation.
- Opportunities for extensive international travel.
- Flexible holiday schedule and the opportunity to join a young, diverse sales team.