We're looking for a highly organized, outgoing and goal-oriented regional recruitment manager to represent a Business School within Latin America. You'll be joining a young, international student recruitment team surrounded by higher education experts on our Barcelona campus.
Detalles del cliente
A network of professionally accredited, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We offer foundation, bachelor's (BBA/BA/BS), master's (MBA/MSc) and doctoral (DBA) programs, both online and on campus, in a truly global environment.
Descripción de la oferta
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment of students from across several key Latin American markets, focused on recruitment goals and objectives achieved.
- Strategic analysis of the opportunities in your assigned countries.
- Building and maintaining relationships with regional agents and partner institutions.
- Attending recruitment fairs, seminars, workshops and other events in your assigned markets.
- Reporting to senior management on agendas and budgets for student recruitment trips.
- A minimum of 90 days travel per year.
Perfil del candidato
You'll need to show a proven ability to work independently, identify opportunities for growth and build international relationships in a diverse range of markets and surroundings. In addition, you will have to work well within a large, diverse international sales team.
You'll also need:
- A bachelor's degree (minimum).
- International experience within higher education.
- Excellent time management skills and experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Advanced (C1) level of English and Spanish. Any other language is also a plus.
- Valid Work and Residency Permit in Spain
Oferta de empleo