Regulatory Affairs with Proficiency English, food and feed.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist Consultancy food and animal feed industry.
- Become familiar with relevant EU food chain legislation.
- Apply relevant EU/EFSA/EURL guidance documents.
- Compile and draft technical dossiers.
- Perform data audits and gap analyses.
- Design studies to support dossiers.
- Draft protocols and review study reports.
- Liaise with external laboratories and suppliers.
- Monitor studies required for EU registration.
- Perform relevant statistical analyses of study data.
- Verify legal status of food and feed ingredients.
- Draft and review labels for compliance.
- Effective communication with clients.
- Apply project management skills.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required and that fall within the scope and range of the job.
- Graduate in veterinary medicine, veterinary sciences, animal science, chemistry, biotechnology or similar.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Advanced computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisation and coordination skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Flexible, with a can-do attitude.
- Driving licence.
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs is not required; any previous experience will be taken into account.
- Good knowledge of statistics.
- Experience working with Apple Macintosh.
- Fluency in another language is a plus
- Friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, ownership and transparency.
- Initial 6-month contract (trial period), with possibility of permanent contract on successful completion. September 2019.
- Office hours: 08.30-17.30 Monday-Friday applicable during trial period.
- Flexible timetable and tax-free benefits offered on successful completion of trial period.
- Working language is English.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- A great opportunity to learn and implement your knowledge and skills.
To apply, please send a 1-page CV and 1-page cover letter in English.