No Relocation Assistance Offered
#93200 - Madrid, Madrid, Community of, Spain
We are looking for aRetail Shopper Marketing Managerwho will be responsible to drive profitable sales & market shares of brands under responsibility. Also will be responsible for Marketing activation and touch point expertise for a designated category. Will manage the overall category P&L and hold the responsibility of leading the monthly discipline for a particular category an to develop insight-based shopper marketing solutions
* Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Lead shopper skillset development and drive the initiative across the organization.
- Activate Category Growth Drivers in the customers plans, RCD process, shopper mkt programs
- Lead adaptations of regionally developed brand activations and category demand creation programs
- Develop Local shopper marketing programs, Innovation and Customer Collaboration based shoppers insights
- Implement brand activation and category demand creation, the activity grid and new product Go to Market for the subsidiary that is developed by Consumer Marketing Hub.
- Build expertise on touch points for shopper Marketing activation planning and execution
- Define National 5Ps for respective categories/brands and track its execution in consistency with Division/Regional 5P strategies. Provide support to RE Manager to translate 5Ps by RE.
- Own and manage shopper budget (A&P) within guidelines (embed in commercial process)
- Develop, recommend and track execution of pricing strategy and identify SPIs opportunities
- Develop impactful and relevant trade presentations and tools for the CD team, and provide support conducting regular trade visits. Communicate internally findings and recommendations by category/brand for key customers
- Provides support and inputs to regional marketing in the process related to Budget Review / MYR and Financial Goals.
- Shopper & Category Centric
- Customer Oriented
* Experience Requirements
- Entrepreneurial Mindset - Passion for growth and trying new things
- Bias to action - Pro-active, takes initiative to anticipate and resolve issues
- Comfortable working in a fast evolving business environment while managing “lots of moving parts & details”
- Highly analytical and curious
- Effective execution - Achieving results with speed and excellence; eliminating unnecessary work; adding value to the organization by motivating others to action; holding self and others accountable for results.
- Manages ambiguity and strategizes solutions / quickly develops alternative plans, as needed
- Uses shopper insights to develop commercial recommendations
- skilled communicator
- Strong relationship skills - works effectively cross-functionally to align priorities, solve problems, optimize resources and drive effective execution
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love programplease visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.