Job Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Salary & Benefits: Competitive plus a relocation package on offer
**This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Reverse Engineers to relocate to Portugal and join a dynamic international team in Lisbon**
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for Reverse Engineers to join our Portugal Team.
Cognizant Portugal started in August 2018, and you can count on a start-up mentality with many opportunities for growth! We think about all facets of an employee’s experience, and Cognizant’s commitment to equal opportunities and inclusion will make sure that you have the suitable environment to grow and have your contributions recognized.
About the Reverse Engineer (Android Cyber Security) position
We are looking for someone who is interested in conducting analysis, reverse engineering malicious software and systems, and designing and implementing fraud prevention mechanisms and tools, while working closely with other colleagues.
This will be a newly formed team, which means you will get the chance to be part of the project from the very beginning, but surrounded by experienced and talented colleagues.
Can you see yourself in this position? Check the requirements and apply!
Here are the Reverse Engineer (Android Cyber Security) requirements:
- Experience with Android (OS and apps), Java
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience including experience in Application Security including experience on code-level security auditing, as well as experience handling obfuscated code and analyzing Android apps(APK), including binaries
- Experience on Reverse Engineering tools around APKs (preferable) Mobile Security, Malware Analysis, Reverse Engineering, Malicious code detection, APK Decompile & Debug (IDA Pro,OllyDbg) and Android platform experience
- Good understanding or experience of PHA(Potentially Harmful applications) classification on android platform
- Good exposure in conducting Malware analysis & reverse engineering on APKs
- EU citizenship or Portuguese work permit
- Good level of English
Other important skills:
- Experience in identification of mobile threats and classifying them
- Understanding of malicious applications and SDKs by analyzing, unpacking and reverse engineering software that compromises Android devices
- Malware analysis experience with swift detection techniques of analyzing malicious binaries
- Experience ontools such as IDA Pro or OllyDbg
- Professional development and clear career path
- New office facilities in the Lisbon Area
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea, water, and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
If you’re interested in this Reverse Engineer (Android Cyber Security) role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Competitive plus Benefits