SALES AGENT – JOB DESCRIPTION
Main purpose of job
This is a great opportunity to join a young and dynamic team and make a difference in our business. The successful candidate will be actively selling our Sport product to potential customers (new and existing), aiming to increase customer equity.
- Increase the number of Active Sport customers, as well as increase our Sport Revenue
- Offer the promotions and incentives to convert/close the sale
- Provide player account verification during the call, updating the information and helping us to better know our customers.
- Become a Sport expert and use your knowledge to help new users with specifics doubts or problems by telephone or email, always focusing on sales objectives.
- Offer the right promotion, to the right customer, at the right time, making sure it is relevant, targeted and focused on their interest but also the business objectives (retain, reactivate, convert).
- Detect and solve possible problems of inactive customers in order to reactivate them.
- Help customers with specifics doubts or problems presented at the time of the phone call.
- University studies
- Computer literacy essential (MS Office)
- Sales experience: at least 1 year relevant experience
- Spanish (native)
- English (fluent)
- Results Orientation:
Demonstrate the ability to set and work towards goals and objectives. Demonstrates the ability to change priorities and moves quickly between different tasks. Demonstrates initiative by constantly striving to meet or exceed objectives.
- Client Focus:
Establishes rapport quickly with clients. Demonstrates the ability to determine and clarify the true needs of clients. Demonstrates the ability to understand and describe how they are able to meet the client’s needs. Effectively responds to client objections and concerns. Demonstrate the ability to add value to clients by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Communication & Listening:
Speaks confidently and fluently with others. Demonstrates usage of grammatically correct language in all written & oral correspondence. Uses effective questioning techniques to elicit information. Listens actively to others and clarifies understanding.
Communicates compellingly. Able to command others’ attention. Conveys credibility, trustworthiness, and good judgment when making suggestions. Uses supporting data effectively when attempting to make an argument or convince others. Adapts efforts to influence others based on specific individuals’ or audiences’ issues, needs, and perspective.