Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit with an unbreakable mentality? Are you willing to become a real Hunter?
At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering individuals to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way.
If you are looking for the opportunity to sell a hot product with unlimited income potential and merit-based promotions, we want to speak to you!
We currently have multiple open positions for different teams. So, if you are a German native speaker this is the opportunity for you to join us.
What do we expect from you?
As a Sales Development Representative, you are energetic, motivated, and articulate.
You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
You’re motivated to work with us! We’re very interested to know what your motivations and drivers are, and how you think working here might align with your aspirations, hopes, and dreams.
Our Sales Development Representatives work closely with the Account Executives and our Growth Marketing team to carry out the game plan for small/medium businesses and enterprises/corporations.
Your primary focus will be to build and manage your own pipeline of potential customers, which will include tasks like lead generation, initial contact, education, and awareness creation among your prospects, with the final goal of setting up an Introductory Meeting for an Account Executive, which will later convert into an Opportunity and sign a Deal!
You will have to understand the prospect’s needs and show them how our solution will deliver results.
Your day-to-day here
- Passionately pitch how our technology can eliminate piracy and online counterfeit problems
- Engage with prospects and understand their needs.
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects, helping to build our pipeline
- You teach first, so we can sell effectively later
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Feel comfortable making a bunch of calls per day, sending emails, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects
- Representing Red Points at events and trade fairs
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A fearless approach to outbound prospecting! (cold calling, emailing, pitching, etc)
- Able to thrive in a startup environment—you move quickly, think strategically and you are a master of tactical execution.
- Passion for technologies.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You feel good working under pressure. We’re a fast-growing company with high targets to meet!
- Fluent English + German native.
- Ideally, you have 1+ years of working experience in a similar role (inside sales, sales executive, etc) focused on different markets.
- Proven successful track record of crushing quotas.
Nice to have - They’re not necessary, but if you’ve got them we won’t complain!
- Proven experience working for SaaS, Digital or tech/software industry
- Background and/or knowledge of intellectual property and brand protection
- Spanish, Italian or French skills are a plus
What we offer
- Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price