Responsible for achieving the annual booking targets for the company / Reliability Services in refining (80% of time) and follow up or develop other markets like Power Gen, Pulp&Paper, Steel, Marine. 80% of time in front of the customer.. business unit in Spain, manage customer database, follow up and develop Oil&Gas, Power Gen, Pulp & Paper, Steel, Marine, Thermosolar and other potential markets.
An international company.
- Promote business all around Spain in our usual industries (Refineries and Chemical Plants). Need to be on the field 60-780% of time.
- Identify opportunities in other markets.
- Responsible for direct sales to customers, quote and forecast expenses.
- Report commercial activity and opportunities to upper levels.
- Take care of customer touch, face to face from early stages to bid awards, delivery and invoicing or bid rejections and denial research.
- Supervise supply chain for generated business.
- Establish short-term sales strategies.
- Have deep knowledge of RS technologies.
- Attend trade shows, give training to customers or other associates.
- Act as first point of contact for Spanish customers and bridge between Engineering and customers.
- Review customer specifications.
- Collaborate with other Sales Associates within company to share customers or find common ground opportunities.
- Translate technical documentation from English to Spanish.
- Review customer specifications, drawings, terms and conditions for proposal preparation.
- Travel around Spain and periodically report travel expenses.
ESSENSIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & BEHAVIOURS
Experience in Oil&Gas and Power Gen / EPCs, OEMs, End Users. Preferred experience and, background and contacts in Refineries.
Experience in Maintenance or Reliability of rotating equipment
Medium to highHigh level contacts in Oil&Gas and Power Gen / EPCs, OEMs, End Users
Fluent Spanish and English
Basic Computer skills
Basic Finance knowledge
DESIRABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDFGE & BEHAVIOURS
Industrial Mechanical Engineer (Mech Eng)
Fluent or Basic other European languages
Ability to read, interpret and understand general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures/specifications or governmental regulations.
Ability to write effective/concise reports, general business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients/customers, and general public.
Lubrication and Oil knowledge
Field experience in Oil&Gas and Power Gen
Advanced computer skills
Customer focus. Technical problem solving.
Good communicator (written and oral)
Assertive, passionate, oriented to results
Persistent, tenacious, well organized
Analytic capacity, problem solving skills
Salary according to the profile.