Gartner research helps C-level clients master their roles and transform their businesses. Gartner has been achieving double-digit growth, and we are looking for ambitious and competitive sales professionals to join the team.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A highly motivated experienced sales professional with the passion to take on a new challenge
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Able to excel in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
- Process-driven and follows best practice to achieve success
In this role you will:
- Engage and build relationships with senior executives within organizations to advise them on how our research can assist them with their mission-critical priorities
- Be aligned to one of Gartner’s EMEA markets; France, Iberia or Italy
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by retaining, growing and prospecting clients within your account territory
- Collaborate with the rest of the Midsize Enterprise Sales team to continue the development of best practices and new prospecting techniques
- Inspire those around you to do better every day
- Work within a multicultural environment
And as your employer we will:
- Provide you with uncapped earning potential, a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits; top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations
- Help you exceed your short- and long-term career goals through our training program, mentorship and our highly collaborative environment
About our team: The Midsize Enterprise Sales organization is the fastest growing business unit within Gartner and is focused on building trust-based relationships with CxOs within midsize enterprises across EMEA. Gartner has been experiencing double-digit growth and revenue in excess of $3.4 billion annually. Our priority is to build strategic relationships with senior executives and align them to our world-leading research to validate and speed up their decision-making processes, ensuring each client’s mission-critical priorities are achieved.
We are looking for people to join our team who are collaborative, driven and creative and who will raise the bar to the next level every day.
Is this person you?
Job Requisition ID:31050
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.