Career Level Experience Language Qualification
Specialist Intermediate English, Spanish Bachelor Degree
Contract: Permanent 40 hours a week
Location: myPOS Experience Center Madrid
Reporting to: Store Sales Manager
Travel required: As and when required
At myPOS, we believe that all business owners and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which help SMEs grow.
myPOS is trusted by more than 80 000 SMEs across Europe and proves to be the fastest growing payment solution on the market.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, result-oriented Sales Team Manager to join our team in Madrid. The position will be based in the myPOS Experience Center in Madrid.
The candidate will have the overall responsibility to manage, mentor and develop a strong Sales Team and ensure the team meets and exceeds sales targets.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a huge step in your career by joining the European innovation leader and change the way SMEs do business.
Your duties will include conducting sales through presentations and product demonstrations, as well as price negotiation with potential clients. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also very good interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is mandatory.
- Conducting sales.
- Generating new leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping establish pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Conducting sales pitch to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting prospective and existing clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Experience in sales.
- Experience in a telecoms retail outlet will be considered a strong advantage.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to meet and exceed sales targets.
What we offer?
- Attractive remuneration based on achievements
- International and talented team
- Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in a Europe-wide Group of companies.
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development.
- Class A-Type offices
- A fantastic opportunity for career development within a very dynamic and growing business
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!