iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a position of:
Sales & Market Insight Data Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Provide knowledge in Process Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- Proactively make value out of business data, discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products
- Support Sanofi Consumer Healthcare Data Quality solution
- Develop Statistical modelling and business forecasting
- Perform ad-hoc queries and analysis to support business cases
- Build robust relationships with stakeholders acting as a strategic and supportive link between the technology and the business
- Drive Master Data Management, Data Quality and Data Migration activities
- Master’s degree in Analytics, Process Data Mining or another similar field
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably with exposure to the business
- Good understanding of business processes: sales and order to cash
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP/Oracle would be a plus
Languages: Fluent in English and good level of Spanish
Other desirable skills:
- Communication skills and ability to engage business stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical and data-oriented mindset
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical terms
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.