SALES AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - BUSINESS PARTNERS, SPAIN
(M/F) – FULL TIME
Position based in Luxembourg
Position based in Luxembourg
Advanzia Bank S.A. is a European online direct bank specialising in credit cards and card payment solutions for consumers, business partners and financial institutions. Advanzia was founded in 2005 in Luxembourg. With over one million active credit card customers, we are a leading online credit card issuer in Germany and have a strong presence in Luxembourg, Austria and France. Moreover, we recently launched our no-fee credit card in Spain.
As a result of our continuous growth, Advanzia offers many job opportunities for dynamic, skilled and open-minded team players. We are currently looking for a Sales and Relationship Manager to join our Marketing & Sales department and work with Business Partners in Spain.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Business Partner sales team is part of the Marketing and Sales department and responsible for all existing and new B2B Partners in our target markets. It performs all activities related to a pipeline of potential and existing co-branding partnerships across a range of industry segments.
The Sales and Relationship Manager will be responsible for the following activities:
- Build and lead the Business Partner segment for the Spanish market with its relevant KPIs and grow it according to the company’s targets
- Develop, present and execute a strategic and operational plan for the Spanish B2B business
- Own all steps of the sales process (pre-sales, consulting, offer, contractual and implementation)
- Act as day-to-day relationship manager with card programme partners, establishing trust and credibility at all levels
- Manage the internal coordination of the implementation of card programmes, collaborating with all functions to ensure that projects deliver to schedule and to a high-level of partner and customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to extend the deployment of the card programme through capturing additional customer segments, exploring new business opportunities, enhancing product offerings and proposing marketing measures
- Ensure high quality internal and external communication and reporting
- Work with internal departments to prioritise client requests, deliverables and issue resolution
- University degree in Business, ideally with focus on banking, finance, or related disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of consumer finance, preferably consumer credit and ideally credit cards
- Track record in building up a sales pipeline and substantially grow a business line
- Proven relationship management credentials in a B2B environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You have a hunter mentality
- Highly tuned influencing skills, tact and diplomacy
- You are a self-starter, well organised and motivated
- Hands-on client implementation and/or project management experience
- Business development and client sales capabilities and instincts
- Fluency in Spanish and English; any other European language (ideally German or French) would be an asset
- Willingness and ability to travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various CSR initiatives
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 160 staff from all over Europe. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English to email@example.com!
- Eventos organizados para el personal
- Horarios flexibles
- Restaurant de empresa
- Bonus sobre el rendimiento
- Vacaciones pagadas