- Acquisition of new customers, consulting, sale of cpc products and maintaining contacts with existing customers
- Technical advice for new and existing customers
- Providing market research and analysis report
- Providing sales development report periodically to cpc headquarters
- Communicates effectively with clients on new products and service offerings
- Maintain and continuously improve knowledge about cpc products, applications
- Bachelors’ and above Degree holder (in Business Administration or Engineering)
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work independently without having to be micro-managed.
- Ability to work fluently in an international organization with centers of expertise in different geographies
- Native-level Spanish speaker and proficiency in both (written/verbal) English
- At least 2 years Sales experience
Chieftek Precision Co., Ltd. (CPC) from Taiwan is hiring!
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Chieftek Precision Co., Ltd. (cpc) is a Taiwanese company and is located in Tainan Science Park of Taiwan. cpc revolves around a core team of professional managers, engineers and highly skilled technicians. Together, the company devotes its efforts toward R&D, the manufacturing of high-quality linear motion components and long-term sustainability. cpc attained its initial success by focusing on the miniature linear motion field with its highly acclaimed MR series linear guides. These found major use in precision measurement and inspection, semiconductor and other related electronic industries.
cpc has worldwide three subsidiaries, in the USA, Germany and China and around 500 employees.
For more information about the company please visit: