Job Title: Salesforce – Vlocity Senior Developer
Job Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
You can have a unique opportunity to be a part of global partner of Salesforce projects in the national and international scope, to developer an exciting career. We empower the development of our people, our greatest asset, giving them the training, they seek and international assignments where they develop all their skills.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for more than one Vlocity Senior Developer join our Barcelona Team.
As Vlocity Senior Developer, your main responsibilities would be:
- To help our client expedite their B2B Transformation.
- Take on the challenge and take ownership of all problems.
- Collaborating with the client for a successful transformation journey using Salesforce-Vlocity.
Skills and experience required for our Vlocity Senior Developer:
- 5+ years of experience in application development.
- Knowhow of CRM and CPQ.
- Salesforce developer with extensive experience on Apex Classes/REST APIs.
- Hands-on Experience with Vlocity APIs/Omniscripts.
- Experience with CI/CD Tooling (git, Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira) in a SalesForce environment.
- Experience in UI/UX in Salesforce Lightning
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Analyzing the needs of both business and IT and translating them into technical solutions.
- Thinking and advising on the expansion and optimization of the Salesforce platform.
- You have accomplished Salesforce Certifications.
- Knowledge/Certification of Vlocity essentials.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Understanding of Sales and Service clouds.
- Test Driven Design concepts.
- Knowledge of Telecom domain.
If you’re interested in this Vlocity Senior Developer role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Competitive Salary & Benefits