Our client is the world leader in international education. They have 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 37,000 staff and teachers.
As a Salesforce developer, you will be a maintaining and overseeing the development of features on our Salesforce implementation. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team combined with the best from marketing, operation, product, design, UX and content experts to incorporate the leading web technologies into their day to day work.
- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives.
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities.
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues.
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment.
- Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing and delivery methodologies.
- Work directly with architects, developers, admins and stakeholders.
- Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ working experience in salesforce.com products - SF Platform Dev 1, or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities.
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components (is a plus) and/or the salesforce.com API.
- Experience in using Java/vs.Net.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Previous CRM development experience preferred.
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.