Job Title: Salesforce Senior Technical Lead
Job Location: Madrid or Barcelona (Spain)
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Salesforce Senior Technical Lead to join our Barcelona Team.
You can have a unique opportunity to be a part of Salesforce global partner of Salesforce projects in the national and international scope, to develop an exciting career. We empower the development of our people, our greatest asset, giving them the training they seek and international assignments where they develop all their skills.
What is like a Salesforce Developer role at Cognizant?
Cognizant’s Salesforce.com / Force.com Developers are responsible for building and delivering world-class platforms for our customers on Salesforce/Force.com. In this role you can bring certification and deep expertise using Force.com improving the use of OOB functionality to deliver solutions that have minimal coding.
Who we are?
For a better idea about our culture, check out our page for Spain:
Salesforce Senior Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Configuring OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding
- Coding in APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, formulae and complimentary scripting tools such as ANT
- Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
- SDLC deployment management
- Code version control (GIT,SVN, other)
What experience and skills should our Salesforce Senior Technical Lead have?
- You should be highly knowledgeable in Force.com and web application development.
- Also to be able to fully utilize OOB features of Force.com, crafting solutions that make use the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product to meet our clients’ needs.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is desired.
- Deep understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery principles and the importance of SDLC (Software Development Process) and coding methodology principles.
- Certified in a DEV401 (Developer) certification
- Experience with several real-world client Force.com deliveries
- Improving solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
- Having a clear & confident technical communication skills
- Owner one these certifications: ADM201, ADM211 (Adv. Admin) certification, Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
- SOA and batch integration experience
- Agile/SCRUM certification
Why join Cognizant? What are we offering you?
- An opportunity to work for a global Salesforce partner.
- A permanent contract & a Career plan and development inside Spain or with international perspective
- A Competitive salary and benefits
- Exceptional international work environment
- 50 % Remote working, if desired
- Team-building activities
- Friday reduced working time
And what about the extras?
- Coffee, Tea and Fruits in the office
- Language Courses
….for sure you will love working with us!
If you’re interested in this Salesforce Senior Technical Lead role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.