My client are implementing SAP across a multi functional team in a global business. They require a Project Manager to drive successful delivery of the project through to go-live and the maintenance and fine tuning beyond. Although this is a lead role, there will be opportunities later at all levels so feel free to submit your CV if you have any level of SAP implementation experience.
My client is a global Pharmaceutical organisation that has enjoyed continuous growth for the last decade.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivery of SAP implementations to agreed timelines and scope
- Leading a project team of 14 international reports (FTE), ensuring personnel are deployed in the correct area
- Ensuring appropriate project documentation and progress reporting at various levels
- Owning delivery of the project and utilising experience to ensure project progress is steady
- Understanding and addressing any risks or issues
The successful Project Manager will possess:
- Strong experience in ERP delivery (ideally SAP) across a relevant industry such as manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, distribution or retail/wholesale
- They will be versed in multi disciplined stakeholder management including IT, Sales, Marketing Procurement & Supply Chain, Logistics, HR and Finance functions
- Delivery focused approach, willingness to make and justify decisions where project progress requires it
- Experience managing diverse project teams, either through a matrix structure or direct line management
- Experience working alongside and managing the deliverables of a 3rd party solutions provider to ensure successful implementation and integration
- Keen eye for detail and ability to produce concise, accurate documentation
- Fluent English Language Skills both Written and Spoken will be a must have.
A highly competitive salary and excellent benefits