GSK is looking for a
SAP Technical Expert / Project Coordinator - Paperless Program (in QC) (M/F)
Requisition ID: WD197836
Within GSK TECH (IT) department located in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, we are focused on innovation, performance and trust and we are looking for a SAP technical expert to strengthen our team supporting Quality.
Do you want to be part of this exciting professional journey?
As technical expert, you enjoy and are excellent at:
- Discussing with Quality partners to understand their need and challenge all stakeholders in a constructive way.
- Proposing and presenting innovative, compliant and user friendliness solutions to fulfill the needs in line with GSK Tech strategy.
- Define technical solution (user exit, function module, ...) and translate design, making the link with the development teams.
- Actively taking part in the implementation of those solutions in an efficient and iterative-incremental way from requirements till post go-live support, applying agile practices where applicable.
- Being good at problem troubleshooting and issue resolution (debugging).
- Communicating transparently and efficiently with enablers (architecture team, security team, development team, mobile team).
- Managing enhancements of the system as well as complex projects in SAP Quality as well as with new technologies (application on mobile devices, internet of things, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation).
- Making the link with evolving strategic agenda items Digital, Data Analytics and Innovation.
As technical expert you will:
- Be part of a Tech (IT) team in GSK Vaccines, part of GSK Tech.
- Formalize user stories and specifications, and prioritize them to maximize the value of ourTechnology solutions, lead their development and qualification.
- Communicate to the end users the technical solution in an understandable way and support them in the usage of the solution.
- Promote innovative solutions within the Tech department through formal and informal communication channels.
- Education: Master degree in IT, Engineering, Commercial Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of SAP QM and good knowledge of Quality.
- Knowledge of SAP EHS and/or SAP Fiori is a plus.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written).
- You have a team spirit attitude and are able to work in agile mode with focus on delivering productsin an agile way.
- You are curious, proactive, resilient, enthusiast and motivated.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
The Information and Management Systems provides a vital business foundation that enables all of our employees to communicate, collaborate and achieve more through the application of the very latest technologies. In addition to developing better ways of working, the IT team also delivers a comprehensive day-to-day support service to all staff members
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Tags: project coordinator, project coordination, project manager, project management, technical expert, IT solutions, technical solution, implementation, debugging, quality management, projectcoördinator, projectcoördinatie, projectmanager, projectbeheer, technisch expert, IT-oplossingen, technische oplossing, implementatie, debugging, kwaliteitsbeheer, coordinateur de projet, coordination de projet, gestionnaire de projet, gestion de projet, expert technique, solutions informatiques, solution technique, implémentation, débogage, gestion de la qualité