Recipharm is a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization) in the pharmaceutical industry employing 6,000 employees with headquarters in Sweden. Recipharm operates a development facility located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA.
Recipharm has an outstanding reputation and expertise in the specialized fields of respiratory, topical and parenteral product development and analytical method development. Recipharm in RTP site offers analytical, preformulation, and formulation development services in these specialized fields.
We are seeking a Scientist to join us in our Method Development department. As a Scientist your key responsibilities will be:
- Performing physical and chemical testing of APIs and drug substance, in-process materials, and finished product (including assisting Senior Chemists with method development) utilizing HPLC and GC
- Documenting laboratory work carefully per SOPs and cGMPs
- Analyzing data and writing reports, protocols, test methods, SOPs, and other documents
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- B.S. degree in chemistry, biological sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, or related fields
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- 3 + years of HPLC experience
- Familiarity with phase appropriate validation and HPLC and GC method development
- A thorough understanding of HPLC and how it applies to method optimization and development of an analyte or analytes
- Strong oral and written communication skills for reporting experimental results
- Self-motivated, and well organized with excellent time management abilities
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with equipment such as HPLC-UV, Karl Fischer, LC-MSD, and GC-FID
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel functions
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Appointment of the jobholder for this position will be in collaboration with Business France and the jobholder needs to fulfil the rules set by the framework of the French international internship programme. Therefore you need to be eligible for the French international internship programme to apply for this position, for additional information: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VI_CONDITIONS.aspx .
Requirements that needs to be fulfilled to be qualified for the French international internship programme and this position:
- You need to be between 18 and 28 years old
- You need to have fully complied with any national service obligations in your country of origin
- You cannot have any criminal record and need to have full citizen rights in your country of origin
- You cannot previously been on an assignment with VIE/VIA
- You need to be a European nationality i.e. a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco
- You need to hold a university degree from a university outside of the USA and 52 weeks working experience (proof of working experience will be requested for VISA application)
For further information regarding Recipharm International assignments, please visit: https://www.recipharm.com/working-recipharm/international-assignments
For questions regarding the position, please contact Chantis Riddle, HR Manager RTP, +1 919.321.4011. For questions regarding Recipharm International assignments, please contact Jonas Lejontand, VP HR Recipharm AB, +46 8 602 52 00.
To apply, please use the link below and submit your application in English before March, 23rd 2019.
Recipharm is a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing some 6,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, and pharmaceutical product development. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from Big Pharma to smaller research- and development companies. Recipharm’s turnover is approximately SEK 6 billion and the Company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The Recipharm B-share (RECI B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information on Recipharm and our services, please visit www.recipharm.com