Quality HR Solutions
With over 4,000 people in operating facilities across more than 50 countries, our client has established a growing legacy of creating technological advances that lead to improved manufacturing and lower production costs for clients globally.
Senior Accountant with French
- Perform monthly financial close activities including update and maintenance of the General Ledger, analysis of account variances and reporting of results to management.
- Role will have a minimum of 3 direct reports with responsibility for supervision of daily work, performance appraisal and personal development
- Perform monthly analysis of general ledger account variances and reconcile changes.
- Assist in month-end closing activities, including departmental expenses, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger accrued accounts.
- Assist on key efficiency metrics to enforce multiple site efficiency.
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external reporting packages
- Prepare for and participate in internal and external audits.
- Maintain General Ledger.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations as required to accurately close the monthly fiscal period. Ensure journals and reconciliations has appropriate supporting documentation.
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support management in the review of monthly operating performance and allocation.
- Distribute monthly reports to appropriate businesses and functions.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved
- Ensure compliance with SOX requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and compliance.
- Ensure back-up is fully trained.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal and compensation information about employees.
- Bachelor' Degree in Accounting.
- At least 4 years of Accounting/Finance experience required.
- Strong team-building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English (other languages a plus)
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial accounting.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated; high bias for action.
- Experience with JDE, SAP, and HFM is a plus.
`Quality HR Solutions´
T: + 34 93 451 64 82 www.wodker.com F: + 34 93 396 9018