At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
**Your Role and Responsibilities**
We are looking for an experienced Sales expert with strong technical background to join the IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration division, in a Business Development role for IBM Automation solutions.
The IBM Automation portfolio is focused on delivering the Automation of the Digital workforce for our clients, with a comprehensive and integrated platform that includes the former Business Process Management, Rules management, Enterprise Content Management and Capture solutions from IBM, plus Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence technology to deliver the Digital Worker vision, providing a complete set of integrated capabilities covering the whole digital labour cycle, with a unified user experience and in a simple and flexible licensing model
- As a sales expert you will work with the client and IBM team to develop a vision for their automation strategy, leveraging the IBM Automation portfolio to enable their journey to the Digital Worker transformation
- You will be able to actively demonstrate our solutions and business value for our clients, including presentations at client events, POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope of the projects and ensure that all success criteria are delivered.
- You will use innovative ways to identify and progress opportunities and demonstrate client value – discovery methodologies, Design thinking, meetups, whiteboard presentations and hands-on demos
- You are able to translate client business requirements into solutions, including architecture and design
- You will also have responsibility for the enablement and support of our growing Business Partner ecosystem.
**Required Technical and Professional Expertise**
**Required Professional and Technical Expertise:**
- Strong background and experience of Process Management solutions, RPA, Data Capture
- 10+ Sales experience on business automation technologies
- Consultancy selling skills on business transformation through process management. Experience leading discovery workshops to understand client paint points and use cases for Automation
- Understanding of Kubernetes and OpenShift, micro-services architecture benefits and open source technologies is a plus
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
**Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise**
**About Business Unit**
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
**Your Life @ IBM**
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
**Being You @ IBM**
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.