Senior Business Auditor (m/f) - Full-time / Permanent contract - position located in Luxembourg
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Engage with local and regional business management to identify and assess changes in the risk profile triggered by business or regulatory developments.
- Plan and perform audits to assess business risks and effectiveness of controls.;
- Prepare audit reports including developing with senior management practical and sustainable audit issue remediation solutions; monitor successful audit issue remediation.
- Support preparation of periodic reporting to Senior Management, the Board of Directors and Supervising Authorities.
- Work in a growing organisation with a European Hub function and supporting sales offices across Europe.
- Locally working in a small team of two members reporting to the Head of Internal Audit Luxembourg.
- Covering audit locations in the EU, which will require some international travel.
- Being part of a global Internal Audit Function lead from Switzerland with about 35 FTE
- Higher education in financial markets, economics or audit (Bachelor’s / Master’s degree);
- You are a certified Internal Auditor holder or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 years professional experience in an audit function in Luxembourg, ideally within Private Wealth and / or Asset Management.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service oriented personality with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- High level of drive and energy, contributing with conviction and confidence;
- You are approachable, self-disciplined, independent, objective, forward-looking, pro-active and result-oriented;
- You have strong analytical skills with extended MS Office capabilities, are self-motivated and take pride in delivering high quality work.
- Highly professional in appearance and delivery and you have impeccable ethical standards.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, French and Spanish. Every further language would be an advantage.
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.